Your relationships with your residents begin—and end—with your lease. Just how well do you understand this contract, and the responsibilities it conveys to you and to your residents? At this Lease with the Best: TAA Lease Forms seminar you'll learn more about:
· General principles of real estate contract validity
· Terms and conditions of the TAA Apartment Lease Contract
· Importance of rental applications and proper screening
· Tools for use in the resident selection process
· Major differences between apartment, single-family dwelling, condominium and student housing lease contracts
· Important aspects of a written rental agreement
· Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
· When are lease addenda legally necessary?
· Commonly needed forms for residential real property managers, and
· Why you should always use up-to-date forms.
This online seminar will include time for breaks and lunch just as if you were at an in-person seminar. Certificates will be given to attendees who arrive before 9:30 a.m. If you wish to claim TREC credit for this class, TREC’s rules require that you be visible on a webcam for the entire course. TAA & TREC reminds you to be safe while participating in this program. Please do not take this class and drive. Cancellations are subject to a $35 cancellation fee. Substitutions are allowed.